IUCPTA High School Senior Scholarship 2021-2022
IUCPTA is pleased to offer one (1) $500 Scholarship for each of the 7 Irvine High Schools- Creekside, Irvine Virtual Academy at San Joaquin, Irvine High, Northwood High, Portola High, University High, and Woodbridge High. The scholarship will go to graduating seniors and will be used towards continued education after graduation. Recipients must attend an accredited college/university, community college, trade or technical school within the first year following high school graduation.
This scholarship recognizes students who are PTSA members and whom have performed service activities inside and outside of school.
- Be a current student in good standing at one of the IUSD High Schools
- Be a current PTSA member and attach a legible copy of applicant’s current PTSA card or proof of membership for current school year
- Submit this scholarship application to be received no later than April 22, 2022. APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF RECEIVED AFTER DUE DATE.
All application forms will be reviewed by a selected group which may include 1 Principal/Administrator, 1 teacher/PTSA Executive Board member, and members of IUCPTA Executive Board. The recipients will be notified via email by May 13, 2002.
- IUCPTA Scholarship Application – Deadline April 22nd
Additional Scholarship offer from California State PTA:
- CAPTA Scholarship Application – Deadline Feb 1st
2021 IUCPTA Scholarship Winners